Riding condition during BIKEFEST 2019
- Each rider is required to wear a safety helmet while riding. For DH riders, it is recommended to wear a helmet designed for downhill or motocross. An ordinary helmet is enough for cross country and airbag riding.
- Downhill riders are recommended to wear protective equipment for their neck, back, chest, shoulders, arms, elbows and shin.
- A bicycle with minimally spring front fork is used for downhill riding.
- There must be a minimum of two racers on the race track.
- In case of an accident on the track the racer (biker) is required to provide the first aid and call the ambulance or at least to notify of the injury the Bike Center’s operator at the lift.
- Everyone on the track is required to behave in the way that he/she does not endanger the health and life of the other person and does not cause any damage to another person.
- It is prohibited to somehow modify willfully the track or to change the legs or hurdles except in the situations that threaten the safety of other bikers on the track.
- I, the undersigned, declare that I ride in Kellys Bike Park Kálnica at my own risk and I am aware of all risks connected with this sports event.
- I declare that I understand all warnings and rules which I undertake to follow.
- I declare that I have already been around the track and I realize that it is fast and technically difficult. I understand that I must adjust my speed to my abilities while riding.
- I declare that my bicycle and technical equipment is in good condition without any damage and it is not worn out.
- I declare that I am physically healthy and that there is no obstacle which would prevent me from my participation in this event.
- I declare that I am aware of the fact that I am fully responsible for any damage to my property or my health as well as I am fully responsible for any damage caused by me to the organizer or the third party before, during and after the ride.
- I declare that I am insured against the accident.
Riders who are under 18 years old are obliged to bring this declaration signed by their legal representative!
You have to be loged in to reserve bike. Please log in or register.
You have reserved another bike on this time.
You cannot reserve this bike. You have already reserved this bike for this day, or you have reached maximal limit of bike reservations for this day..